Protect against and respond to any cyber incident with world-leading cover
You don’t have to tackle cyber security alone. That’s why we’ll work with you to develop a personalised policy to keep your e-commerce website live and business running.
Cover e-commerce website downtime
Your e-commerce website is your lifeblood. That’s why any downtime as a result of a cyber attack is covered under your policy, so no worrying about lost revenue.
Restore and repair
Hire specialists to stop attacks, work out what’s been affected, and protect you against future threats – often the most expensive part of a cyber incident – all covered by your policy.
Protect your reputation
Notify affected customers, offer identity theft protection solutions and receive protection against claims by third parties arising from cyber incidents.
All incident costs covered
- Cyber incident response costs (including IT forensics, legal, breach notification and crisis communications)
- System damage and business interruption (including full data re-creation, income loss and extra expense, additional extra expense, consequential reputational harm and hardware repair and replacement)
- Network security and privacy liability (including management liability arising from cyber events and regulatory fines and penalties)
- Media liability (including defamation and intellectual property rights infringement)
- Technology errors and omissions
- Court attendance costs
Types of incidents covered
Covers your own financial losses from a cyber event; defined as any actual or suspected unauthorised system access, electronic attack or privacy breach.
Covers you in case of any damage caused to other individuals or businesses arising from a cyber event.
Comprehensive business interruption
Includes accidental system failure, meaning that you’ll be covered if your systems fail for reasons other than a cyber event.
When an incident happens, you’re not alone
If an incident happens it can be hard to know where to turn. That’s why your policy includes access to a dedicated in-house cyber claims and incident response team.
Simply contact the team to speak to expert cyber incident responders and claims handlers who will help coordinate a team of technical, legal, and public relations experts to get you back operating as soon as possible. Best of all, initial response services have no deductible.
Backed by the best
We have partnered with one of the world’s largest and most experienced underwriters to bring you an award-winning policy that is trusted by over 40,000 businesses in more than 60 countries.
Speak to our experts about your cyber insurance needs
Simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you to discuss how cyber insurance can benefit your business.