Meet Our Expert
Digital Insurance Specialist
MBA (Monash), Graduate (AICD), Tier 1 (Insurance Broking) ANZIIF
Meena is a nationally recognised digital risk advisor who has extensive experience in providing risk solutions and insurance advice to health practices, innovative Australian businesses and SMEs. She has researched the US and London insurance markets first hand and established relationships with local and international insurers.
She has been recognised as innovative insurance broker wining recognition such as Elite Women in Insurance (Insurance Business Australia) and Most Popular Insurance Broker (Advisr). Gaining recognition for her research and understanding of emergent risk, Meena is asked to speak at conferences and is quoted in number of publications including AFR, Company Director magazine and Lexis Nexus.
She is consulted by Board Members, CEOs and Directors of well recognised Australian Companies. Meena also served on the board of Bendigo Bank Wantirna Branch from 2019-20.
Key Past Conferences
- Board Room Media – 2021 (Upcoming)
- Practice Collective Summit – 2020
- Managing Cyber Risk: Victorian Law Institute (webinar)
- Macquarie Bank client interactions for Cyber Fraud Risk 2019
- Australian Dental Association National Conference 2018
- AISA CyberCon – Melbourne 2018
- Cyber Resilience for Boards- Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Indust
- CISO Leaders Summit – Sydney 2017
- Cyber in Business Conference – Sydney 2017
- Diligent Corporation: How to Combine Risk Management & Cyber Insurance? 2017 (webinar)